The idea of flying to Japan was something unplanned.. With the intention of going for holiday to the either Krabi or Bandung turn out to be ...

Read My Mind : Osaka Aku Datang Part 2

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 Die Zehn 0 Comments

The idea of flying to Japan was something unplanned.. With the intention of going for holiday to the either Krabi or Bandung turn out to be Osaka.. Hmmm..  



Ok, this is my story..



Departed from Klang to LCCT by using Komuter.. rasanya dah berapa tahun yeh aku tak naik this mode of transport..  Once arrive in KL Sentral baru terhegeh2 nak tukar duit and unfortunately the Yen’s note Out of Stock on that day!.. Argh sudah.. dgn seberapa pantas g la Mid Valley for exchanging money..  Fuh~  I’m just lucky, I managed to get some notes for my own uses in Japan..  Then come back again to KL Sentral for Skybus transit to LCCT..


Arrival in LCCT terus jer settlekan apa yg patut.. luggage check in, immigration, solat etc….   While waiting flight boarding sempat gak arh layan match Suzuki Cup - Malaysia vs Thailand.. Even though already 2nd leg but it can’t stop me to give support to d Harimau Malaya.. Thais then got the goal they were looking for in d 60th minute..  Kedengaran Siamese shouting goalll in the boarding hall!!. Tiger nightmare starting over again in just 5 min.. another goal.. the result spoil my vacation mood.. and Suddenly gerombolan cute mute CBN girls came out with they hen.. berjalan megah dengan bendera kecik..  budak sekolah sekarang pe barang rombongan domestic..  



Left Malaysia in mid night… There is drama on the AA board..  Ojisan mengamuk2 pulak dlm flight.. Aduh plz cool uncle, it just accidental seating on d wrong seat.. no big deal.. My case even worse, hoping to get seat together with CBN gurls but unfortunately get annoying Brazilian neighbour.. Dia punya snoring tak tau nak cakap macam mana.. probably the Zoo atmosphere.. he3.. Rengsa giler!.. Being stuck in a flying container together with zoo atmosphere its not cool at all..  Luckily I’m already prepared with few episode of anime inside my gadget and all time fav, Kreko.. 


Before long it was time to try d in-flight cuisine.. I’m chose Nasi Lemak Pak Nasser.. It is wise chose.. Ntah aku dapat makan nasi ke tak kat sana nanti..  Around 7am the AA flight already inside Japan air space… Apa lagi : Ojisan please open the window, I want to see the sunrise in the ‘Land of Rising Sun’..  Ojisan tu perhatikan je aku.. then he pretend the light so bright and closed the window quickly.. dasar dengki.. aku sumo ko baru tau.. Later i turn my sight into another window, the Indonesian student seating there and he is nice guy.. He inviting me to change seat but I refuse politely… As usual bfre the flight landing at destination airport you need to fill up the custom and immigration registration form.. Aku dengan mengelabah la isi borang alien tu.. Serious menyesal dlu tak amik Nihongo during study in Uitm..


     



Kansai Airport view taken from flight.. (Source: Internet)


Dropped off at Kansai Airport at 8 smthing, clear immigration about half hour.. cri luggage satu hal lagi..  hmmm.. The sign were all in Nihongo kanji! People were all speaking Nihongo! but the girls were all so cute mute.. Baru nak feeling2 sikit suddenly Japanese police came to me to check my passpudo.. Lagi satu bala tak dirancang.. After check all my details he let me go.. Lagi sorang nak kena judo dengan aku.. Aku promptly headed to Uniqlo to grab some thermal clothing.. sejuk gilerrrrr.. Therefore with my pleasure my Osaka journey start… Sampai bertemu di next entry..







Bermimpilah ,kerana Tuhan akan memeluk mimpi-mimpi itu - LP







*Sorry for my poor English.. =)

0 comments: